Wednesday, February 20, 2013

First hat crochet


Well, I managed to practice crocheting at last. This hat I made looked very beautiful to my niece (7 months). After trying to understand many online pattern (for free of course), and failed :-(,  I found that this "how to" from beginner crochet pattern is the most applicable for me. FYI, I am in a very very very beginning level of crocheting. What I know and can is only how to do single, double, half double, and tripple crochet. That's why the pattern suits me very well. furthermore I added pink-detail to have more girly look. And the result is very cute.

Having crocheted this lovely hat makes me want to learn more. I think I've become addict to it. Hope this is good *big smile*

2 comments:

  1. the colour is so very youuuu...... semangat dan selamat nge-crochet.... ditunggu proyek berikutnya yaaa....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha you know me so well darling. miss you :-D

    ReplyDelete